Sunday, October 24, 2010

Auntie visits San Diego

Auntie visits San Diego...
  





October 24, 2010
☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ 

☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ 

☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ 

☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀


"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, and a dream of possibilities."  ~Eda J. Le Shan







        






        Someday


Someday I'll jump through puddles,


Take a stroll or run a race.


Someday I'll walk across the street


Or maybe walk in space.


Some



day I'll scale a mountain


Or I'll join a nature corps.


Someday I'll walk a tightrope


Or explore the ocean floor.


Someday these feet will do some things


That only heaven knows,


                BUT


For today I'll be so happy


Just to wiggle all my toes.










"Who said Poo?"

  






"I see Pooh."
Kaleb at 2 months old.










A note from Auntie Cheryle...






When my daughters were born I realized quickly that a new baby changes everything, 







especially the way you see the world.   


I've never been able to describe my love for them, 



nor how deep that love runs.   





But after spending a few days in San Diego with my sweet nephew, 






Kaleb, 


it's clear that this is not only true for Mothers but for Aunties as well.

❤Kaleb has wrapped his little fingers around my heart. ❤



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ten tiny fingers that always want to play
That never stop exploring the wonder of today

Ten tiny fingers that from the very start
Will reach out for tomorrow, yet aways hold your heart.





❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



"People who say they sleep like a baby 
usually don't have one."

                        ~Leo J. Burke











No comments: